- Can be used as a support roof pole for reducing sagging canvas, and to give additional strength to your awning frame.
- Can also be used to support two upright poles. Made from high grade Steel for added strength.
- Dimensions: Adjusts from 6ft 3"" to 8ft 8"", or 190cm to 264cm.
- Clip is designed to fit around 22mm tube but will fit around 25mm.
- Manufactured in the U.K
Our fast delivery is available to mainland UK, Deliveries to the following postcodes may incur carriage surcharges and take slightly longer to arrive:
Northern Ireland & Ireland, AB31 - AB56, IV1 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KW1 - KW14 including Orkney Islands, PA21 - PA38, PH4 - PH50, HS1 - HS9, all Western Isles, IV41 - IV51, IV55 & IV56 (SKYE), KA27 & KA28, KW15 - KW17, PA20, PA41 - PA78, ZE including Shetlands, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight and BFPO addresses.
Please contact us for a postage quote first if you live in one of these above listed postcode areas.
Based in Wolverhampton we are a trade counter and online merchant supplying the trade & public with Ironmongery, Hardware, Safety/PPE Equipment, Tools, Screws/Nails and Camping accessories at trade prices.
If you have any enquiries please get in touch: The Trade Counter, Landport Road, Wolverhampton, WV2 2JQ. Call us on 01902 455562
- Free & Fast Delivery
- Fantastic Prices
- All products are in Stock
- Great eBay Feedback
- Hassle-Free Shopping
Landport Road, Wolverhampton
West Midlands, WV2 2QJ
Call: 01902 455562
Whilst doing DIY it is essential that the correct PPE (personal protective equipment) is used to prevent personal injury and injury to others, many of these injuries can be prevented by wearing the correct PPE.